For those of you enrolled in the Empire Plan, you may have a need to replace your card if it’s damaged, not legible, a dependent needs one, etc. You must fill out a form and send it to the BSC for processing. DO NOT CALL EMPIRE NYSHIP.

To access the form, go to the RESOURSES TAB on the home page, click on BSC MEMOS/FORMS, then click on the link for Empire Form 060A. After filling out the top portion, go to box 13 to request a duplicate card. Email this to the BSC or send it to their mailing address: 333 W. 34th St., 9 Fl., NYC 10001.